Wednesday, February 16, 2011

exhilarated choice

choose to proclaim than to complain
choose delight than disdain

choose give than to receive
choose nerve to serve than self-deceive

choose contentment, joy to deploy
choose gratitude versus self and others destroy


choose to humble than to grumble
choose His lead than self-fumble

choose to bear the brunt instead of grunt
choose to do it with glee instead of flee



choose to float instead of gloat
choose to exalt instead of stewing in pot
choose glory sprout instead of anger spout
choose to intersect, quit trying to dissect in disrespect
choose introspect in retrospect instead of elusive expect

kjv psalm 25:4-7  4shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.5lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. 6remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old. 7remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.

kjv psalm 27:11 teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path.....
kjv psalm 86:11 teach me thy way, O LORD; i will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.














No comments:

Post a Comment